Your Immune System Is Your Protection
YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS YOUR..
The importance of having a strong and competent immune system is continually in the news with this pandemic raging and new strains emerging. Whether your body, after vaccination, makes antibodies to protect against the virus, is dependent on the strength of your immune system.
Immune response in COVID-19: A review published in Journal of Infection and Public Health stated that: “The immune system is the best defense because it supports the body’s natural ability to defend against pathogens (eg, viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoan, and worms) and resists infections. As long as the immune system is functioning normally, infections such as COVID-19 go unnoticed.”
What is reported about the pandemic
1. Generally, studies show that vaccination protects from having a severe infection requiring hospitalisation. The exception is those with weak immune systems who may not have the appropriate immune response to the vaccine, for instance, cancer patients and those on immunosuppressant drugs.
2. The Delta variant is the most widespread variant to date.
3. A new variant, Omicron, has recently emerged. Omicron appears to be even more contagious than the Delta variant.
4. Mutations will continue to occur and can spread quickly.
5. As mRNA vaccines are based on the spike protein of the original virus, it is uncertain whether the vaccines will continue to work well with each variant having changes in the spike proteins. There are 32 mutations in the spike protein of the Omicron variant.
6. It is unknown how long we will have neutralising antibodies after vaccination to protect us. It can be as short as three months for some people or even none at all. It depends on each individual’s immune system
7. Seniors have weak immune systems compared to the young. As we age, we produce fewer and less active immune cells. Doctors are concerned that vulnerable seniors may lose vaccination protection. Hence seniors and immunocompromised people are urged to have a booster dose.
8. Standard vaccine recommendations for children below 12 years of age is not confirmed. Children usually only have a mild infection, however, they can be the source of infection to adults, particularly vulnerable seniors.
What is definite is: A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM IS IMPERATIVE.
And, it is not too late to start now to strengthen your immune system!
The basics should be in place - a healthy diet, good lifestyle practices such as regular exercise, good quality sleep, stress-reducing activities such as meditation and nature walks.
Santivia Immune can strengthen your immune system to a higher level
1. Santivia Immune is a clinically proven immune modulator, restoring balance to the immune system, strengthening or up-regulating when underactive and down- regulating when overactive, in autoimmune conditions and allergies.
2. It is effective in the innate (non-specific) and adaptive (specific) immune response. The adaptive immune response recognises foreign invaders, responding by producing specific antibodies against them and remembering them if attacked in future.
3. Santivia Immune increases NK cells which target viruses.
4. Santivia Immune has immune active molecules against the common bacteria, accounting for 85% of infections.
5. Santivia Immune is suitable for all people, including children as young as two years old, to the elderly who may have health conditions.
Testimonials confirm that those who have taken Santivia immune daily and experienced an improvement in their health.
Check out Pauline ‘s 4 year testimonial. She has been infection-free for years.